So what's this all about?

I turn forty at the end of the year. Before I get there I want to have another amateur MMA fight. This blog is a record of how, and if, I manage to achieve this.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Favourite Shoulder Warm-up.


I've been meaning to post this for a while but I just dug out the original post/video from EliteFTS.

I incorporated this in to my warm-up back in October and I really feel that it's helped keep my shoulders and parts of my upper back and neck healthier.  I also throw in some resistance band face pulls afterward.  I do this before any training/exercise alongside DeFranco's Agile 8, which I've discussed before.


You can read the whole article here but basically Charles Gardner suggests:



  1. Mini-band pull aparts, 3 X 12–15
  2. Mini-band shoulder dislocations, 3 X 10–12
  3. Shoulder tornados, 3–4 revolutions
I heartily recommend giving it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment